足球比分直播.com足球比分直播.com., we believe in sustainable operation as one of our core value. To achieve the goal, we devote considerable resources to environmental protection and other social responsibilities. As a result, other than promoting and the development of Taiwanofungus camphoratus (Antrodia cinnamomea) market, we have included the reforestation of Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay. as part of our sustainable operation.
Cooperate with Taiwan Forestry Research Institute of 『Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay. tissue culture and seedling project』 to control the cultivating source of the fruiting bodies of Taiwanofungus camphoratus (Antrodia cinnamomea).in 2010. The 580,000m2 forestation for Cinnamomum kanehirae on the mountain above sea level 850 meters in Miaoli County.
With the idea of carbon recycle and green energy, it is expected to reforest 58 hectares in order to protect Taiwan Native plants and slow down global warming。
Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay reforestation
To protect Taiwan's unique "Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay。", reduce illegal logging as well as the destruction of forests, and maintain the natural ecological environment and sustainable forestry development in Taiwan。
“足球比分直播.com.” leased 58.02 hectares of state forest land in February 2012. We are actively promoting the long-term restoration and reforestation of Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay. The area was the original habitat of Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay... Therefore, it’s suitable for the growing of Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay. It also increases the success rate of long-term reforestation of Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay. (Note: Repopulation cattle camphor sources are strains of tissue culture seedlings and cuttings seedlings successfully researched with the Forestry Research Institute)
Results and benefits after the completion of the reforestation program in the future
1.Provide a comprehensive demonstration of tissue culture, artificial breeding, planting, restoration and growth management of Cinnamomum kanehirai Hay seedlings, in order to provide guidance for the government on possible development trends for forest products.
2. To ensure the acquisition, production, and usage of Cinnamomum kanehirai Hay species-provenance through the promotion of reforestation programs.
3. The planted Cinnamomum kanehirai Hay can meet market needs in the future when maturity is reached to reduce illegal logging of precious native trees by outlaws and maintain natural resources.
4. Through the logging of old and mature stands in the artificial forest and continuous usage of forest products in accordance with the principles of forest production management, the restored younglings have better carbon reduction and sequestration effects than the old and mature stands, which has a positive influence on the environment and ecology.
5. Improve Cinnamomum kanehirai Hay self-sufficiency ratio and enhance forest production.
6. Create additional value of Cinnamomum kanehirai Hay and search for other development paths in the forestry industry.